Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Scrapbook Room

I am so excited that Dennis and I are building a room in the garage for me to scrapbook in. I have had scrapbooking stuff upstairs, downstairs and back upstairs.
We have an area in the garage that we are going to build a room that is about 11' x 11'. We went and bought the top and bottom plate boards and studs this past week-end. He worked on the west wall yesterday when it was raining, since he couldn't work on the farm. This evening after we ate, we worked on the south wall. We measured and cut the top and bottom plates, we also marked and cut the studs. We nailed the end studs to the plates and set it in place to make sure that it fit between the floor and ceiling. It fit!! We are some kind of carpenters, not sure what kind, but it doesn't look too bad. Hopefully the wall will not fall down. I will try to keep updated as we build the room.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Building a new room is fun! You may be hard pressed to keep me out of a scrapbooking room! Well, maybe not, but still its cool!

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for you about your new room! I hope you'll be able to do the theme you want!!