Thursday, September 4, 2008

Election year

I did something last night that I don't remember ever doing before. I watched some of the republican convention. I haven't watched the democratic one either, so I don't go into the election swayed one way or the other. I really don't care for election years. I am not very political, but mostly it is because they are so mean to each other. I change channels when a commercial comes on for a particular candidate. I do vote in every election, then I can complain if my candidate doesn't win. I only watched a few minutes last night to hear Sarah Palin speak and was impressed until she put in some negative jabs, which I guess is expected. My favorite part of the speech was the camera on her youngest daughter licking her hand and smoothing down her baby brother's hair. Wonder where she learned that trick?
I am Brenda Ringwald and I approve this message.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Sounds like an exciting night of television!