Monday, July 28, 2008

More Pet Peeves

A couple more pet peeves then I will try to have a better attitude. I really don't like tailgaters. Going through a construction site at the proper speed limit with a vehicle tailgating me is really annoying. It gets worse when the drive flies past me and on the side of the car is an insurance agent panel, at least it wasn't my agent. Even worse is a van full of kids with a church listed on the side. Wonder if the parents really want their children speeding down the highway. I promise this is my last gripe, I mean pet peeve. I am a coupon cutter. I can really save a bundle, especially on those double coupon days. I get to the store figuring all the money going back into my pocket, when I realize that the coupons are so specific, and the store doesn't have that exact item.
Now I am going to be a little more positive. Even though I complain so much, I really am blessed. I have a wonderful husband that treats me like royality. I also have two wonderful adult children that have spouses that compliment them so well. There children are bright and fun to be around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brook is going to be SO excited! He wanted to do a whole blog about things that bother him and I told him to stop being negative :)